Recognizing that the child… should grow up in a family environment, in an atmosphere of happiness, love and understanding
Hague Convention, Preamble
Adoption in Ukraine
In Ukraine, hundreds of children in orphanages are waiting for loving and caring parents. Many have never experienced the warmth and joy that comes from a forever family because they were abandoned after birth and others were neglected or abused by their biological parents. Mostly children are placed to orphanages due to parental neglect or physical abuse. They are regular children who unfortunately had to be removed from their families; the only difference is that these children have experienced much stress and difficulties in their lives. By adopting a child, you not only help the child grow up in a loving and caring environment, you form a bright and positive future. Adoption is a blessing for the child’s life and yours as well.
What We Offer:
Our agency is based in Kiev, Ukraine. We are able to offer an inexpensive program from 7,000 to 10,000 depends on the age, health and the region where a child is placed. We work with adoptions since 1999 and it is our goal to give you the best adoption experience you can find. Our team is experienced in legal matters and we have much knowledge needed to see your journey through the end. We will always put your interests and needs as well as children's interests first.
Guaranteed Adoption Costs Eliminate Unplanned Expenses
- Our team includes lawyers, interpreters, regional facilitators and we offer an affordable adoption program
- We will give you a service invoice after your adoption, this means your expenses will be tax deductible
- We have US partners who will help you with preparation of your dossier under low fees, $500-1000
- We work with adoption in Ukraine since 1999 and completed about 1000 adoption processes
- Translation and notarization of your full dossier will take 2-3 days only
- We guarantee timely update on every document if there are any changes in the adoption law
- We can provide references from the families who used our team for adoption since 1999 to 2013. References available under request
Every adoption is different and sometimes there can be juridical problems. We have much experience in Ukrainian law system to solve issues in an easy and fast way. Also we have good connections in all regions of Ukraine and the DFC.
You Can Change A Child's Life Forever!
Ukrainian Adoption Criteria
CHILDREN AVAILABLE IN UKRAINE:
- Five years and older, with Caucasian appearances. Sibling groups available. The amendment exempts children with certain special needs, relative adoptions, and sibling adoptions.
- Travel to Kiev for an interview in the Ministry where family will receive photos and information on available children. Some information on waiting children may be available prior to travel (not officially).
- Some children will need medical and/or developmental intervention.
- More boys are available than girls.
Reminder to those who are willing to have a baby (or infant) - Click to unroll
- Two or one trip to Ukraine required.
- First trip will be approximately 3-4 weeks, family comes home for 2 weeks, then one parent returns to Ukraine for about ten days.
- Alternatively, family can stay and complete the adoption process in one trip which is approx. 50-65 days.
LENGTH OF PROCESS:
- Preparation of adoption dossier takes 2-3 months.
- It takes a couple of weeks to get dossier filed in Ukraine.
- Parents make first trip approx. 1,5-2 months later after the dossier was submitted.
- Parents must be flexible.
- Couples should be married.
- Adoption can be completed with one parent only.
- Singles are not eligible.